Laser hair removal is a true and tried technology which has been a staple at Deluxe Medspa. Essentially, we aim to prevent those unwanted hair follicles from growing. The best part is that with our newest machines on the market, the treatment is virtually pain-free. This is a photo of our laser room!
What are the benefits of laser hair removal?
- The FDA has approved this technology for permanent hair reduction.
- You experience no down time. Resume regular activities immediately.
- Less pain and discomfort compared to other treatment methods.
- Large areas can be treated quickly.
- Chance of scarring and pigmentation changes is minimized.
How many treatments are required?
Because the laser affects hair follicles only when they are in the growth phase, more than one treatment may be necessary to disable hair follicles that subsequently enter the growth phase. During your consultation, you will be advised as to the approximate number of treatments. On average, most patients will require a series of treatments (4-6) over a 4-6 month period of time. Most patients, however, do begin noticing hair reduction during the treatments and some may not need all of the treatments provided in a series.