Check-In, Cancellations & No Shows
- We suggest you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to check in and fill out all needed documents. This will let you enjoy your full appointment. If for any reason you arrive late for your visit, it may be shortened to allow the aesthetician to prepare for his/her next client. Please honor our 48-hour advance notice cancellation policy. No shows will subject to a $50 fee. Credit cards are taken when client calls to book appointment. All prices are subject to change without notice. We recommend that you book your appointment in advance in order to receive your preferred date, time and aesthetician.
Special Needs & Medical Conditions
- Your comfort and well being are very important to us. Prior to receiving your service, please inform us about any special needs, medical conditions, pregnancy, nursing, hypertension, seizures, injuries, disabilities and allergies.
- All treatments require partial or full removal of clothing (undergarments may be worn if preferred). Respect for privacy is our primary concern. If you feel any discomfort we encourage you to inform us at any time.
Age Requirement & Children
- For your enjoyment and for safety of your children, guests must be at least 14 years of age. For a minor between the ages of 12-17, a parent must sign a waiver form on the minor's behalf.
- Prices do not include gratuity. In appreciation of the staff’s outstanding services, gratuities may be given at your convenience and discretion.
- Gift Certificates are perfect for showing your appreciation to that special someone, or birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. They are available for purchase throughout the year and are valid 1 year from the date or purchase. Coupons/gift certificates can only be used once per purchase. Coupons/gift certificates are only valid for services that have not been already discounted. We do not combine coupons with gift certificates.